The summer 2015 issue of Holland Designs CROCHET contains 8 brand new patterns, perfect for summertime stitching! The beautiful motifs used in the Doily Flower Blanket and coordinating Doily Flower Headband patterns can be used to make many other items…such as a scarf or even a bookmark! Several designs in this issue use the same stitch technique as I used in the Rose Petal Crochet eBook. This time it is used to edge a cloche-style hat and summery wrap, and create an adorable little ballerina doll’s tutu.
Download now for only $8.95. PDF includes 37 pages of detailed instructions and close-up stitch photos to make the patterns easy to follow.
In this issue:
- Sand Dollar Coasters (4″ wide)
- Rose Petal Cloche (Baby to Adult)
- Rose Petal Wrap (Toddler, Youth, Adult)
- Papa’s Loafers (Men’s Sizes 6-15)
- Tutu Cute Ballerina (13″ Tall, 9″ Seated)
- Side Tie Tank (0-12 Years)
- Doily Flower Headband (Baby to Adult)
- Doily Flower Blanket (Any Size)